[cad-linux-dev] Re: YAML file format examples

  • From: Chris Somerlot <csomerlot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:19:28 -0400

Yeah, I was thinking about something like this:

--- # ./layers/<ID>.yml        # layer entity
mandatory:
    - name:     string
    - type:     "layer"
optional:
    - parent:   layer_ID               # (optional)
    - thawed:   boolean                # (optional)
    - on:       boolean                    # (optional)