[bvipilots] well, can't buy that aircraft from Carenado unfortunately

This is annoying to say the least.  I am wanting the Carenado Caravan for
FSX, not supported by IYP, and once the King Air comes out by the same
company, it probably won't be either.  Robert needs a wake up call because
IYP supports almost everyone of the other Carenado aircraft, and I really
think since he supports that many from that company, he should support all
of them from that company.

Jordan