[bvipilots] sharing some FSX news.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:39:45 -0500

Hi to all.
If you would like some cool sounds to fly by.
And also be able to hear the sounds of the doors closing on pretty much any bird you fly.
Then check out the sound file on the fa-18 bird that comes with fsx.
I pretty much have adopted these sounds for all of my birds that I fly now days.
The only thing I will recommend is this.
Have your engine sounds set to about fiver percent.
Then my cockpit is at one hundred percent, my enviroment is at one hundred percent and last but not least, my voice is also as one hundred percent.
So hope anyone who is looking can use this info.
Of course, make sure you back your sound file up first before you replace it with the sound file from the fa-18 bird.
So hope this helps out.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar