[bvipilots] Re: screenreader help for navigating IYP

  • From: "Adam B. Shaible" <adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 23:37:08 -0700

Hi Robert,
I did try saying that, holding down the key I set for the switch and without
holding it..  But when I activated the switch prematurely, I was without
communication, like being desserted.  I restored back to Ver 264, and will
reinstall 265.  I just need to know how to access keys should this happen again.
I don't think it's an IYP issue.  Rather, when I move over to the IYP program,
well, Microsoft takes over, losing focus on the IYP window and putting me back
in FS menues. (lol)  And it is also that the screenreaders have problems
reading mouse functions, although with todays technology, that makes no sense.
I hope to learn how to deal with this, as I want to give demos of IYP and
expand the growth of the BVI pilots.
I hope this helps explain it.

Best regards,
Adam