[bvipilots] making a recording of my flight

  • From: "Adam B. Shaible" <adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:01:59 -0700

Hello,
I was browsing the archives, and I came across posts dealing with making
recordings.  I tried to go to the article but I kept getting an error.
So, I want to make a recording of a flight I do when I use IYP and either FS
2004 or FS X.  I read something about using the Push to Talk feature.  But I am
confused, there because according to the user's manual of IYP, the Push To Talk
feature is to be used when communicating with other simmers.
And could someone please tell me what recording program that already comes with
Windows could be used to make recordings?  I really appreciate any help with
this matter.

Thanks and best regards,
Adam
Adam B. Shaible, M.A., N.O.M.C.