[bvipilots] having a speech error 5 problem.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:34:29 -0500

Hi to all.
Since installing IYP 5 I've had speech error 5 problems.
Now I made sure that everything was set to total control and that everything was unchecked and set to everyone.
I've even removed and created my voice profile over.
So the computer is hearing me.
so with everything said, why when I fire up IYP5 I get the speech error 5 problem?
Now I've even cold booted my machine like it told me to reboot the machine.
So I thought a cold boot would be better than a warm boot.
But still having the problems.
Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1