[bvipilots] commenting on tonight's IYPVA Flight.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:39:50 -0500

Hi to all.
I flew IYPVA FL 253, from Chicigao to Denver.
When I touched down I waiting until Michele was finished with her announcements to the passengers. So I waited and I still didn't receive the fsx ground announcement for the ground frequency.
So, I waited a little longer.
Then I told Michele to countact the ground.
When that didn't work, I then used the fall back command taci to gerneral avaiation parking. When we arrived at the parking checklist, I then and only then received the audio to contact the ground.
So Robert might want to look into that.
But other than that, I had no problems with IYPVA FL253 using IYP ver 5.
I also felt that Michele was more responsive and kept up with my commands better than she did in the past.
So that is my comments for tonight.
Ron

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1