[bvipilots] Re: bring your flight simulator's sounds to life! highly recommended to check out!

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:49:43 -0400

Hi,
I could never get past that on my own. I needed to get someone to read the captcha to me.
Webvisum is useless for that particular captcha.

On 19/03/2012 1:44 PM, Adam B. Shaible wrote:
I would love to get this, also. There's nothing like cranking the starter of the plane and revving up the engine to get my wife going, and making my neighbors think I started a motor. By the way, I tried to get the GA edition of Audio Enviroment, since I have the Airliner one, but I couldn't get past the security verrification--the annoying text that pops up and you have to type it, but the screenreader is useless.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Adam