[bvipilots] asking a few fsx real weather questions.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:10:24 -0500

Hey Jordan.
1. do I fire up fsx first or then the weather program or the weather program first then fsx?
2. When the weather program is fired up.
Do, I have to click on the start, down load weather of shen weather to fs.
Or once the weather program is fired up, can I simply just go back to the FSX program and load my fp to go fly?
Many Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar