[bvipilots] Re: Speech Recog Question

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:47:52 -0500

I never had an issue training my computer.  System Access read everything
that I needed.  I of course did not do a full training, though.  I setup the
microphone and did the initial training and that was it.  I think, if memory
serves me right, it worked okay the one time I did do the entire training.