[bvipilots] Sorry to all, I mailed out the worong bird.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:51:59 -0400

Hi to all.
Here's the correct checklists for the b763.
I forgot that I also had the 738 and that's what it grabbed the last time.
Sorry once again.

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
B763.txt

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
It's Your Plane
LEVELD-767-300 Checklists
Items displayed in red indicate that the process may be a pseudo process, or
dummy panel switch, that in some aircraft, do not actually control the
flight simulator functions.   Items displayed in parenthesis () are
optional.

----
Pre-Flight Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Michelle automatically closes the overhead panel.  Nothing
Michelle automatically closes the FMC.  Nothing
Michelle automatically closes the auto pilot panel.  Nothing
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Confirm that we have the passenger and cargo loading calculations computed
properly, and that our zero fuel weight is correct.
Flight plan filed?
Confirm that we have the fuel calculations computed properly.
Verify fuel quantity.  confirmed, or, say ’verify fuel quantity’, then say
confirmed.
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Parking brakes set?  (set) (turn) (the) parking brakes on
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing

----
Before Startup Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)

Michelle automatically brings up the overhead panel.  Nothing
Battery master switch on?  (set) (turn) (the) battery master switch on
Standby power on auto?  standby power on auto
A P U switch on?
Bus ties on?
Utility bus ties on?
Generator controls on?
Are the panel lights set as required?  (set) (turn) (the) panel lights on,
or off or say confirmed if set
Start the A. P. U.  start the a p u (FSX: fire up the APU)
Michelle waits for Exhaust Gas Temperature to rise, then continues...
Nothing
Position lights on?  (set) (turn) (the) position lights on
Captain, will we be performing an IRS alignment?  affirmative, yes please,
negative, or, no thanks

Michelle automatically closes the overhead panel.  Nothing
Michelle automatically brings up the FMC.  Nothing
Captain, perform the preliminary programming of the F M C, then say, please
continue.
Michelle automatically closes the FMC.  Nothing
Michelle automatically brings up the overhead panel.  Nothing

Yaw damper on?  (set) (the) (turn) yaw dampers on then say confirmed
E E C switches on?
Hydraulic pumps on?  hydraulic pumps on
Electric hydraulic pumps off?  electric hydraulic pumps off, or say
confirmed if set
Hydraulic demands switches off?
Captain, please check the overhead cautions, then say confirmed.
Left H F radio off?
Right H F radio off?
Ensure that all switches on the electrical panel are correct, then say
confirmed.
Captain. I am testing the Cockpit Voice Recorder.
Emergency exit lights set and armed?  emergency exit lights on
Is the passenger oxygen switch blank?
Is the ram air turbine switch blank?
Select ignition start switch position.  ignition switch to number one (on
odd days), ignition switch to number two (on even days), ignition switch to
both (if below 10C degrees)
Number 1 starter switch on auto?
Number 2 starter switch on auto?
Are the fuel jettison switches blank?
Fuel jettison switch off?
All fuel pumps off?
Upper cross feed off?
Lower cross feed off?
Confirm that the fuel quantity and balance is correct.
Wing anti ice as required?
Number one anti ice as required?
Number two anti ice as required?
Cargo heat off?
Window heat switches off?  window heat switches off
No smoking on auto?
Seat belt sign off?

Equipment cooling set on auto?
Captain, please set the cabin and flight deck temperature controls as
required then say, confirmed.
Trim air on?
Left recirculating fan on?
Right recirculating fan on?

Isolation on?
Number 1 bleed on?
Number 2 bleed on?  number two bleed on
APU bleed on?  apu bleed on
Attention cabin crew. You can begin passenger boarding at this time.
Nothing
The First Officer turns on the Cabin Music.  Nothing
Check weather.  we have the weather
Flight instruments.  affirmative, or (the) flight instruments (have been)
checked
Altimeter setting?  altimeter [value] (e.g., altimeter 29.92, or altimeter
1013)
Request I F R clearance.  request IFR clearance. acknowledge IFR clearance.
we have ifr clearance.
Michelle automatically brings up the FMC.  Nothing
Michelle automatically closes the overhead panel.  Nothing
Captain, perform the next phase of the F M C programming, then say, please
continue.
Michelle automatically closes the FMC.  Nothing
Captain, do you wish to set the navigation one radio frequency?
affirmative, yes please, negative, or, no thanks

Flight director on?  (set) (turn) (the) flight director on
Air speed set?  airspeed [value] (e.g., airspeed two five zero)
Heading indicator set to take off heading?  make the heading [value]
(e.g.,make the heading zero six zero)
Set altitude  make the altitude [value] (e.g., make the altitude one two
thousand)
Disengage bar up?
Michelle switches to the First Officer’s panel.  Nothing
Captain, do you wish to set the navigation two radio frequency?
affirmative, yes please, negative, or, no thanks

Confirm ground proximity override switches are off, then say confirmed.
Michelle switches to the Captain’s panel.  Nothing
Please check the status of the annunciators, then say confirmed.
Confirm that the standby gauges are on auto, then say confirmed.
Auto brakes set to R T O.  (set) (the) autobrakes to RTO
Check engine instruments.  affirmative, or (the) engine instruments (have)
(been) checked
Flaps up and trimmed.  flaps up
Confirm alternate flaps set to normal.
Gear down and locked?  landing gear down
Transponder on standby?  set transponder to standby, or say confirmed
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Stabilizer trim cut out normal?
Parking brakes set?  (set) (turn) (the) parking brakes on
Spoilers fully retracted?  retract (the) spoilers
Throttles idle?  pull throttles back to idle
Cut fuel flow.  shut down engine(s)
Engine, A P U and cargo fire panels normal?
Transponder set?  affirmative, or squawk [value] (e.g., squawk 1234)
Radios set?  confirm radios set then say , confirmed
Avionics set for departure?  affirmative, or (the) avionics are set for
departure

Set the I L S frequency as required, then say confirmed.

Set the aileron and rudder controls, then say confirmed.
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Michelle automatically brings up the overhead panel.  Nothing
Cargo heat on?
Seat belt sign on auto?

I have cancelled the E I C A S messages.

Electric hydraulic pumps on?  electric hydraulic pumps on, or say confirmed
if set
Hydraulic demands switches on auto?
Forward and aft pumps on?
Left pack off?  left pack off
Right pack off?  right pack off

Elevator trim set for take off?  adjust elevator to takeoff trim, and say
confirmed
Flight controls?  affirmative, or (the) flight controls (have been) checked

Confirm that all entry and cargo doors are secure.  confirm all doors closed
and secure
Flight attendants, prepare for cross-check and all call.  Nothing
Captain, do you wish to start the ACARS logging system at this time?
affirmative, yes please, negative, or, no thanks
Captain, are the engine areas clear?  affirmative, or (the) engine areas
(are) clear
Anti Collision light on?  (set) (turn) (the) anti-collision lights on
Captain, we're ready for push back.  Nothing
Captain, when we are ready to fire up the engines, say, resume checklists.
Nothing

----
Startup Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Start Number 2  start number two (FSX: fire up number two)
Waiting for fuel flow on Number 2  Nothing
Confirming that N one is increasing as N two is increasing on Number 2
Nothing
Confirming oil pressure Number 2  Nothing
Start Number 1  start number one (FSX: fire up number one)
Waiting for fuel flow on Number 1  Nothing
Confirming that N one is increasing as N two is increasing on Number 1
Nothing
Confirming oil pressure Number 1  Nothing
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Michelle automatically brings up the overhead panel.  Nothing
Isolation off?
Confirm generator lights are off, then say confirmed.
Number 1 bleed on?
Number 2 bleed on?  number two bleed on
Shut down the APU  shut down (the) a p u
APU bleed off?  apu bleed off
The Number 1 center fuel pump should be on.
The Number 2 center fuel pump should be on.
Wing anti ice as required?
Number one anti ice as required?
Number two anti ice as required?
Window heat switches set as required?
Left pack on auto?  left pack on auto
Right pack on auto?  right pack on auto
Michelle automatically closes the overhead panel.  Nothing
Check the settings on the E I C A S, then say confirmed.
Runway turn off lights as needed?
Have you received the Salute-Release signal?  affirmative, or salute
received
Cabin crew performs safety announcement  Nothing

----
Before Taxi Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Request taxi clearance.  request taxi clearance, then say, we have taxi
clearance
Captain. We are clear on the right. Are we clear on the left?  all clear on
the left
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Release brakes.  (set) (turn) (the) parking brakes off
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing

----
Taxi Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Taxi lights on?  (set) (turn) (the) taxi lights on
We are ready to taxi.  Nothing
Michelle automatically brings up the FMC.  Nothing
Captain, perform the next phase of the F M C programming, then say, please
continue.
Michelle automatically closes the FMC.  Nothing

----
Before Takeoff Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Captain. Ensure that the flaps are set for take off.  set flaps to the
takeoff position (e.g.,say, flaps ten)
Spoilers fully retracted?  retract (the) spoilers
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Request take off clearance.  request takeoff clearance, then say, we have
takeoff clearance

Landing lights on?  (set) (turn) (the) landing lights on
Strobe lights on?  (set) (turn) (the) strobe lights on

----
Takeoff and Climbout Checklists
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Auto throttle on?
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Transponder on auto?  say transponder on, or say transponder on auto, or say
confirmed
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Confirm captains clock is running.  run captain’s clock, then say confirmed
Captain, its your plane.
Eighty knots.  Nothing
Michelle calls out V1.  Nothing
Michelle calls out Rotate.  Nothing
Michelle calls out V2.  Nothing
Passing through FL180, Michelle resets the altimeter to Standard.  Nothing

----
Cruising Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Flight instruments.  affirmative, or (the) flight instruments (have been)
checked
Check engine instruments.  affirmative, or (the) engine instruments (have)
(been) checked
Verify fuel quantity.  confirmed, or, say ’verify fuel quantity’, then say
confirmed.
Radios set?  confirm radios set then say , confirmed

----
Descent Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Anti-ice as required.  affirmative, anti ice on, or anti ice off
Radios set?  confirm radios set then say , confirmed
Michelle calls for the landing lights as we drop below 10,000 feet.  (set)
(turn) (the) landing lights on
Michelle calls for the auto-spoliers as we drop below 10,000 feet.  (set)
(turn) (the) autospoilers on
Select correct auto brakes setting.  (set) autobrakes to position [value]
(e.g., set autobrakes to position two)
Flight instruments.  affirmative, or (the) flight instruments (have been)
checked
Verify course setting.  affirmative, or make (the) course [value] (e.g.,
make the course zero three zero)
Verify fuel quantity.  confirmed, or, say ’verify fuel quantity’, then say
confirmed.
Captain, the fasten seat belts signs should be on.  seat belts on
No smoking signs should be on.  no smoking on
Captain, call for the approach checklist as we near final approach.  Nothing

----
Approach and Landing Checklists
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Michelle automatically sets the airspeed to 180 when airspeed < 350 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically sets the flaps to one degree when airspeed < 230 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically sets the flaps to 5 degrees when airspeed < 210 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically sets the flaps to 15 degrees when airspeed < 190 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically sets the airspeed to 160 when airspeed < 195 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically sets the flaps to 20 degrees when airspeed < 170 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically sets the airspeed to 150 when airspeed < 200 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically sets the flaps to 30 degrees when airspeed < 200 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Captain, please ensure that the parking brakes are off, the auto-brakes are
set, and the auto-spoilers are armed.  Nothing
Michelle automatically turns off Altitude Hold if Backcourse Approach (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically lowers the landing gear below 2,100 feet AGL (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically turns off the Auto-Pilot below 200 feet AGL (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically turns off the Auto-Throttle below 200 feet AGL (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle automatically activates reverse thrust after touchdown (if
assisting).  Nothing
Michelle releases reverse thrust when groundspeed < 80 knots (if assisting).
Nothing
Michelle automatically resets the auto-spoilers.  Nothing
Cabin music on  Nothing

----
Taxi to Ramp/Gate Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Strobe lights off?
Taxi lights on?  (set) (turn) (the) taxi lights on
Runway turn off lights as needed?
Landing lights off?  (set) (turn) (the) landing lights off
Michelle automatically pulls the flaps up and trim when airspeed > 120 (if
assisting).  Nothing
Spoilers fully retracted?  retract (the) spoilers
Transponder set?  affirmative, or squawk one two zero zero
Transponder on standby?  set transponder to standby, or say confirmed
Elevator trim set for take off?  adjust elevator to takeoff trim, and say
confirmed
Start the A. P. U.  start the a p u (FSX: fire up the APU)
Captain, once we reach the gate, you can say resume checklists, and I will
run down the parking checklist.  Nothing

----
Parking Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Taxi lights off?  (set) (turn) (the) taxi lights off
Mark down and reset stopwatch readings, then say Checked or Confirmed.
affirmative / confirmed
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Parking brakes set?  (set) (turn) (the) parking brakes on
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Michelle automatically brings up the overhead panel.  Nothing
Anti ice off?  affirmative, or anti ice off
Isolation on?
Michelle automatically brings up the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
Cut fuel flow.  shut down engine(s)
Michelle automatically closes the throttle quadrant.  Nothing
The fasten seat belts signs should be off.  seat belts off
Electric hydraulic pumps off?  electric hydraulic pumps off, or say
confirmed if set
Hydraulic demands switches off?
Anti Collision light off?  (set) (turn) (the) anti-collision lights off
Michelle automatically closes the overhead panel.  Nothing
Flight director off?  (set) (turn) (the) flight director off
Flight attendants, prepare for cross-check.  Nothing
Captain, after all of the passengers have disembarked, if you want to set
the aircraft to cold and dark, say, resume checklists, and I will run down
the shut down checklist.  Nothing

----
Shutdown Checklist
Michelle asks or instructs . . .  You say or do . . .     (only if
necessary)
Michelle automatically brings up the overhead panel.  Nothing
Emergency exit lights off?  emergency exit lights off
Window heat switches off?  window heat switches off
Cargo heat off?
Left pack off?  left pack off
Right pack off?  right pack off
Shut down the APU  shut down (the) a p u
Navigation lights off?  (set) (turn) (the) navigation lights off
Cabin music off  Nothing
Panel lights off.  (set) (turn) (the) panel lights off
Battery master switch off?  (set) (turn) (the) battery master switch off
Michelle automatically closes the overhead panel.  Nothing