[bvipilots] Re: Sorry Robert, mailed you the wrong bird.

  • From: "Stephanie Watts" <swwatts3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ron Kolesar'" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 15:41:20 -0800

To my BVI cohorts,

Best wishes with the effort to make FMC user friendly for us.  I applaud
your tenacity.

Perhaps you can approach someone studying computer game development at a
college or university and see if you could generate interest.  This might
make a great senior project or graduate project for the student willing to
try.

Stephanie