[bvipilots] Simple atc

  • From: "Adam " <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:39:05 -0500

Hello all to who are using simple atc I would like to know how its going I
am having a bit up difficulty!
I am doing the first test
And using a boeing 737-800 with Fx it seems like when I am flying from
Pennsylvania to Ontario  when I load the flight test everything comes up but
when I rundown the checklist and it comes to the weather it skipps the check
list part of that and when I just say get atis or get local weather nothing
happens I am using the IFr flight plan I also make sure that a destination
is set as well as I verify that I am using Ifr by saying select Ifr!

Any help would be great!
Thanks

Stealth
12844