[bvipilots] Re: Prepare for Visual Approach Command

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 00:05:24 -0800

Hello,

Click on the link at the very top of the IYP site entitled:

BLIND PILOTS CLICK HERE

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/blind.asp

On this page, scroll down to the item entitled:

Site Map

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/sitemap.asp

Scroll down and look for:

Voice Commands

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/commands.asp

On the Voice Commands page, click on the link entitled:

Blind Pilots/Visually Impaired

In that section scroll down to a section entitled:

Preparations for a Visual Apporach landing

Expect vectors Visual {RUNWAY} (approach)
NOTE:Effective Version 5.1.0.001

I hope this helps.

Robert