[bvipilots] Making your own airline and flight number

  • From: "Kevin Struska" <kev5688@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 19:44:26 -0600

Hi,
I'm very new to the IYP waters, so I'd first like to say I love it. I will
definetly be buying it, as I am on the free trial at the moment.

I'm a blind user, using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, and I was wondering if
there was a way that you could make up your own airline and flight number for
the flight that you're flying (I guess this would be your call sign, as I've
heard this used before on air traffic control). For example, let's say I wanted
to fly from Chicago to Houston (MDW to HOU), and I wanted ATC or my co-pilot to
make announcements such as, "Welcome aboard Southwest 1326 to Houston", or
perhaps ATC to say, "Southwest 1326, cleared for takeoff", Could I do this? I
think this'd make flying really fun.

I could probably think of a million more questions, but I'll leave it at this
for now. Thank you, Robert and everyone helping you out for all you've done!
It'sYourPlane has definetly made me want to fly in real life.