[bvipilots] Just had the following IYPVA problem with fl 131.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:59:55 -0500

Hi To all.
I just tried to fly for IYPVA with fl 131 to CYXX.
I was able to hear the ATIS, and I was also able to her the clearance.
But I could not hear the taxi instructions.
In short, I was able to hear Michele and I was able to hear the music that was playing for all of the passengers.
But I could not get any taxi confirmation.
so, I ended up shutting down the flight.
So might have time to try and fly a b738 tomorrow sometime.
Hope this feedback is some what helpful.
Merry Christmas to all of my fellow BVI subscribers.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar