[bvipilots] Re: If there isn't a voice command for touch and go, then maybe there should be?

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 11:22:57 -0800

Hello Ron,

All of these functions were addressed in the IYP Flight School Academy,
which as I have previously indicated was scrapped due to lack of interest.
After 7 months of intense development, we ended up with 3 BETA testers, and
one interested user. The programme was then terminated due to lack of
interest.

Regrettably,

Robert