[bvipilots] I finally cracked my battery problems.

  • From: "Tony" <tonys_groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:57:31 +0100

Hi All

After a million or so flights today, success in the 737.

I daren't log in to IYP VA, 4 failed attempts must surely equal that
Darkened room.

I couldn't leave it though, my obsessive nature I guess.

Anyway, yes, MagicBattery works as expected.

My last failed attempt was due to JAWS losing focus.

Consequently, I tried to fire up the engines outside of the simulator, and
couldn't find a means of recovering.

Anyway, the point I'm making is that if something suddenly sounds odd, i.e.
an ominous silence, it's worth checking that the simulator still has focus.