[bvipilots] Re: Has anyone tried the new Beta?

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 19:20:33 -0500

I was just about to go test it, when I discovered that my speech recognition is
screwed up.  Lord knows why.  It worked fine last night, and the other programs
that I use that need speech recognition don’t work either.  It is not the
headset, thank the maker, because I am still heard on Skype.  I have not
changed any settings to Skype that would have screwed it up.  My mic volume in
the recording tab is 45.  Weird and everything else.

Jordan