[bvipilots] Has anyone notice the following?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:02:12 -0500

Hi to all.
I'll need to fly another route to be sure.
But I think since roughly IYP build 253.
It looks like my trusty copilot isn't doing her tour guide duties.
Also, When talking to the tower for take of.
I'm flying northwest so I give the following voice command.
Northwest 1004, then you hear the click, then at runway number ready for takeoff. You hear the click, then the tower comes back Northwest 1004 cleared for takeoff.
So then here's the problem.
You hear the click and I say cleared for takeoff and runway number, then the click and then 1004, then you hear the click, but the problem is that you don't here the fs sound effect state cleared for takeoff and my flight number.
What you do here is the tower yell at you if you heard them or not.
So I have to use the select one command.
I then have to do that from the ground all the way to the level assigned alt flight. Will be flying once again from home base of KERI to Orlando Florida KMCO later this afternoon.
I then will ship a copy of my black box report to Robert.
Just was wondering if anyone else  saw this problem or not.
Many Many Thanks.
Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject of