[bvipilots] For some weird reason, I can not land with the dassault falcon 7x aircraft in the off line mode.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:23:57 -0500

Hello to all.
Just was curious to know if anyone else is using the dassault falcon 7x over the older citiation x c750 aircraft?
I've tried twice to land from KERI to KAZO.
Iarrive to KAZO I even get to use the voice command recognize landing clearance after the local ATC give me landing clearance.
But for some reason I can not land.
When I aks for directions to airport I get zero miles.
Robert, can you help me so that I can land with the dassault falcon in the off line mode?
Thanks.
P.S.
Going to be flying it is either IYPVA FL 172 or 173 in a B744 at 01:00 GMT flying time tonight.
So that is what is up from this end for now.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar