[bvipilots] Bringing everyone up to date.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:32:12 -0500

I can't remember the person who tried to help me out.
So I'll thank all in advance.
I did the following today.
I created an entire fp.
I used Orbit airlines with the flight number of 135 in memory of the 135 space shuttle missions. once again, I got all the way up to when you say cleared for takeoff then runway number, then you hear the ATC come bacck and in my case, cleared for takeoff runway two four. Then you hear the click and you say cleared for takeoff runway two four then click one three five. Then you hear the click, but instead of hearing the FS sound effect of your voice saying cleared for takeoff so and so.
You hear dead space then you hear ATC asking you if you heard them.
Then you have to use the select one command.
I really thought with the experiment that I tried I would have it figured out.
So I wrote Robert again and showed him my little black boxreport.
Ron
Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject of