[bvipilots] Beta Testing

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:21:32 -0700

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen.

I would like to have three BVI members beta test IYP Version 4.1.0.266. For
details, please see:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/revisions.asp<view-source:http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/revisions.asp>

Those who elect to offer their participation in this beta testing phase,
will be required to write (not dictate) succinct and precise reports. I
simply do not have time to read through lengthy and overly complex e-mail
communications that are narrated.

These three individuals will be communicating directly with me via e-mail.

If you are interested in assisting in this new release, please contact me
directly at:

robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.