[bvipilots] A huge thank you letter to this new list.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 18:07:20 -0500

Just wanted to thank Christian for coming up with this newer list for fsx/IYP group for sharing tips and tricks and for just sharing.

FSX has some keyboard commands that we can use.
But IYP is all Talk interface.
But even we seasoned BVI pilots still can learn a few things to help us to improve our flying skills.
So thanks once again.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."