[burt-all] Meeting up at 1pm on Friday

  • From: John Ottander <johnio@xxxxxx>
  • To: burt-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:53:46 -0500

Hi everybody,

We are thinking of meeting up at 1pm in the AME building to get some work done. It appears we may not be able to get anything machined until the end of April. But we may get lucky.

Also, we may still be able to use Luke's DoT Nitrous Oxide tank for transportation.

Beyond machining there are a few tasks that do need to get done.
1. Work on figuring out nozzle and injector area.
2. Test the DAQ outside using a really long extension cord.
3. Test pressure transducer.
4. Make drawings of case.

Also,
5. Write down goal, mission statement, charter, etc.
6. Decide on funding. Should we write a proposal this semester?!?

John.

PS.
There is an AME Faculty Student Basketball game on Friday at 3pm in the Fitrec. Nagem is the faculty captain.

BU Rocket Team Mailing List
Homepage: http://burt.schtuff.com/

Freelists.org Faq: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq