[burpg] Where BURPG gets you...

  • From: David Sindel <dsindel@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:55:51 -0400

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share a little bit about where BURPG can get you. For the
last 5 weeks, I've been doing GSE work for Orbital Sciences at Wallops for
their Antares program; I was hired there largely on the strength of what
I've done with BURPG. Today, I watched the CRS-2 flight, which I'd done
work on, lift off on a resupply mission to the ISS. It's a tremendous sense
of satisfaction to watch something you've been a part of work perfectly.

*David Sindel*
dsindel@xxxxxx