[burpg] Meeting tomorrow 8pm PHO 205

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 23:43:53 -0500

Hey everyone,

We had a moderately successful cold flow test today, where most everything
worked except backfill and a stuck pyro valve. Most importantly the
software, firestarter, and the GSE all functioned rather well.

If you have photos or data or notes of Sunday, please upload it to the
drive in a folder called Cold Flow in the root directory. We'll go through
this folder as a group on Monday night. It's important to write everything
down so we don't forget anything we learned.

We'll be meeting tomorrow at 8 pm in pho 205 to go over data from cold flow
using the projector, then we'll continue in the basement of 110 Cummington
St in the new lab for the first time! We'll talk about improvements for the
next test of the Mk 4 and organize the new lab.

All the best,
Armor

--
Sent from my phone