[bulug] Re: Revolution OS DVD

  • From: Ryan Mullen <rmullen@xxxxxx>
  • To: bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:04:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Justin Williamson wrote:
When's the first meeting supposed to be?  And if it happens to be
tomorrow, I'll be driving out near Providence to pick up a desk via
craigslist, so I won't be there.

The first "official" meeting (complete with technical presentation, etc) will be the first Thursday in October. We plan on scheduling an installfest prior to this, probably mid- to late-September so that we have time to let the dust from the beginning of the new school year settle a bit.

I'd like to get an IRC meeting going to determine the details for the installfest - I expect a significant turnout based on the interest generated by SPLASH - so if the officers and anybody who wants to help plan (or just listen) can email me personally (not the list!) with the days and times they are free, I'd appreciate it. We'll choose a time when most people can log in. I'd like for the IRC meeting to happen some time during the next 7 days.

Thanks,
Ryan
_________