[budc] Re: FW: Hire of swimming pool

  • From: Malcolm Kirk <malcolmkirk1170@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:05:02 +0000

Andrew I now cant make it as have a rearranged hospital appointment

Malcolm

________________________________

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:51:03 +0000
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [budc] Re: FW: Hire of swimming pool

so no extra help is needed ? I shall put myself on standby
alan
From : andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : 29/11/2015 - 16:53 (GMTST)
To : budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:budc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject : [budc] FW: Hire of swimming pool

Dear All

See below. If anyone else is able / willing to join me I think it
would be helpful to have a couple of people going to see Steve at
Cheam. Please let me know.