[buaiaa] AIAA - Welcome Back!

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:43:01 -0500

Welcome back everyone!

We hope your holiday season and first week of school went well.

*First Meeting*
Biweekly meetings are going to be held Wednesdays at 8pm starting with this
week on January 28th.

This wednesday we are going to have a visitor advertising Jupiter
Ascending. She will be giving out *swag and free tickets* to the movie!
Depending on weather, it may get postponed. There will be another email on
Wednesday.

*Plans for the Semester*
We are going to have a speaker from NASA come in late March / early April
to talk about their work.

There might also be changes to the ISDC Toronto conference, so we'll talk
about that.

We are finally submitting our LOI for the AIAA Design Competition this week.

Take care!

Sincerely,
Mehmet Akbulut