[broncos03] Music files...

  • From: "Adam Humpherys" <ahum_2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <broncos03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 20:10:08 -0600

If you want different music on a page just go to
www.geocities.com/philmont_2003/music.html and selct a sound file, and click
"Play" when you get through, click on the link to submit your choices to me. If
this web site is going to stay worth keeping up, I need your help. I'm still
working out the bugs in the list, so it may need to be chnged. Spread this
email to any bronco that doesn't have have a verified email address here:
www.geocities.com/philmont_2003/broncosadd.htm. Also, If you know who the other
advisors are, will you please let me know? If you don't send pictures to me,
the site will get more and more dull!! You need to help with that a little bit.
You can email them to me at this address, or at philmont_2003@xxxxxxxxx or you
can mail them to me at PO Box 409 Arco, ID 83213 and I'll scan them in, and
send them back.

                           Adam Humpherys