[Bristol-Birds] the meeting

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 09:50:14 -0400

This forwarded message is from Teta Kain who has spent a lifetime leading the
Virginia Society of Ornithology and decades heading up the state meeting
selection process for VSO.  She is the individual who asked the Bristol Bird
Club if we would be willing to assist them in figuring out how to have a joint
meeting with the Tennessee Ornithological Society.  BBC assured her we would
take care of doing that.