[Bristol-Birds] Re: terns & dowitchers at South Holston

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tn-bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:48:10 -0400

I was a Musick's Campground about an hour behind Rick Knight.  He had called
and filled me in on the good finds.  By the time I arrived, the overcast had
cleared, it was sunny, hot, the boaters and jet skis were at it.
People were out on the ramp and launching boats.  None
of the birds Rick saw could be located.  Three Double-crested Cormorants
were in the Spring Creek Embayment.  So were a ton of Canada Geese.

Let's go birding.....