[Bristol-Birds] White-eyed Vireo and Osprey / Storm Damage - Buchanan Co., VA

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 16:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

Bristol Birders,

  Michelle and I heard and then spotted our first White-eyed Vireo of 2006
while picking up sticks and debris from last night's storm.  We also had our
first Osprey of 2006 circling above the house about an hour before the storm
hit on Friday evening.

  Parts of Buchanan County had some very high winds as I'm sure many other
parts of SW Virginia did.  I've posted pictures of the damage our house
sustained at http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/damage in case anyone is interested.
 Nothing a few shingles and a little hard work can't fix.

  Ed and Michelle Talbott
  Grundy, Virginia
  Buchanan County Bird Club

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.