[Bristol-Birds] Re: Whip-poor-Will run

  • From: Robert Biller <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 01:43:32 -0400

I sent this once and got it returned to me citing an over quotation of error
when replying to m

Each pin on the Whip-poor-Will map represented a place we either saw or heard
Whip-poor-wills. Something like 15+ locations - few places there were more than
1 singing. Out of the 29 we saw 3 of them. Sorry for any confusion about the
wording of my previous email.

We also had a singing Chuck-wills-widow on Piney Flats Road. County still to be
determined. Either Sullivan or Carter.  Location below.

JPEG image

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN
Sent from my iPhone