[Bristol-Birds] Waterfowl (Sullivan Co) and spotted sandpiper (late report)

  • From: david kirschke <dkirschke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:43:52 -0800 (PST)

I observed 2 spotted sandpipers at the seafood restuarant on Netherland Inn Rd
in Sullivan Co on November 15.  I mentioned this to Rick Knight, who had seen
spotted sandpipers at this location last winter, and told him I would check my
records for the date.

  Yesterday (12/3/07) in Sullivan Co
  Common loon (3 at Musick's and 1 at SH Dam)
  Hooded merganser (3 at Musick's and 2 at Weir Dam)
  Pied-billed grebe
  Bufflehead
  Am wigeon
  Wood duck