[Bristol-Birds] Warblers, other migrants, Oct. 2

  • From: ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 09:11:21 -0400

I think I have seen the same Magnolia Warbler for the past four days at home in
Hampton on Simerly Creek Road.

Otherwise, Oct. 2 was a fairly good migrant day. I observed the aforementioned
Magnolia Warbler as well as a Tennessee Warbler and a young male Common
Yellowthroat. I also had Gray Catbirds still present.

No Ruby-throated Hummingbirds since Oct. 1, but I had a Common Yellowthroat
this morning, but a different one. This was a female. It's been a good fall for
seeing Common Yellowthroats.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, Carter Co., TN