[Bristol-Birds] Rob Biller's photos of pelicans and eagle at South Holston

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 17:15:41 -0400

4 X pelicans at South Holston Lake
photos by Rob Biller
These pictures were taken from the TWRA boat ramp (Sullivan County,TN) at
South Holston Lake.  The eagle ran off the pelicans for a second time and was
eventually run off by bass fishermen.  The pics are not the best, but at least
we have a visual record.  The pictures were taken by me holding my camera
behind my scope and zooming in digitally to 5.1 - except for the bonus pic and
it was at zoom 1.6.  Don Holt and Dianne Draper arrived just after the plicans
flew and the egle had landed.

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN

"third year" Bald Eagle making life

    miserable for everyone

    The Double-crested Cormorant pic is free.
    This is sent for those of you who get
    bored with pelicans and an eagle  :-) --  rb

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image