[Bristol-Birds] Results of Beginners' Walk

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 21:38:53 EST

Today, Bill Grigsby and I co-led a beginners' bird walk along Netherland Inn
Road and the parallel sluice in Kingsport.  There were four of us, and we had
a productive 2 hours or so.  IDs included:  Canada Goose, Gadwall, Mallard,
Hooded Merganser, Horned Grebe, Great Blue Heron, Black Vulture, Turkey
Vulture,
Red-tailed Hawk, American Coot, Killdeer, Spotted Sandpiper, Ring-billed
Gull, Rock Pigeon, Mourning Dove, Belted Kingfisher, Red-bellied Woodpecker,
Downy
Woodpecker, Pileated Woodpecker, Northern Flicker, American Crow, Eastern
Phoebe, Carolina Wren, Golden-crowned Kinglet, Eastern Bluebird, Northern
Mockingbird, European Starling, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Palm Warbler, Eastern
Towhee,
Song Sparrow, Northern Cardinal, House Finch, Amercian Goldfinch.  John Moyle
 Glen Alpine Road    Kingsport, Sullivan County

One site has
it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love.
Try the new AOL.com
today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp%26icid=aolcom40vanity%26nci
d=emlcntaolcom00000001)