[Bristol-Birds] Red-headed Woodpeckers (Sullivan Co., TN)

  • From: Thomas McNeil <tsmcneil2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:36:22 -0500

Sullivan Co., TN

Cathy and I decided to try our luck at finding some Red-headed Woodpeckers
on Big Creek Road today in Hickory Tree. Ken Hale had reported two in that
area on 11/13 and Rob Biller/Ron Carrico also found two on 11/15 in the
area.

We followed Rob's directions and found three adults at the location (about
1/2 west of the TWRA Big Springs Access area).

--
Thomas S. McNeil
Cathryn L. McNeil