[Bristol-Birds] Prothonotary Warbler update-Hawkins County

  • From: "Susan Hubley" <shubley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Becky Bateman" <batpan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Becky Yost" <RLYost@xxxxxxx>, "BG Adams" <birderwithabrush@xxxxxxxxx>, "Denise Bittle" <djbittle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:57:31 -0400

7/19/07

The Prothonotary Warbler nestlings fledged today. There were 3 nestlings in the
nest yesterday. I have only been able to locate 2 of the fledglings in the
yard. Mom is tending to one, and Dad to the other.
Upon checking the nest box, I found one unhatched egg.
What a treat this has been!

Susan Hubley
Rogersville, Hawkins County