[Bristol-Birds] Parking for Saturday BBC field trip to Phipps Bend at Meadowview meeting location

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:50:26 -0400

        PARKING LOCATION FOR SAT BBC FIELD TRIP,
    MEET RICK KNIGHT AT PARKING LOT SHOWN BELOW
      ENTRANCE IS JUST OFF MEADOWVIEW PKY. AT I-26

The Meadowview Conference Center and Marriott Hotel is located
 right at the exit on I-26 in Kingsport.  The red P indicates parking
 at the front parking lot by the entrance for Saturday's BBC fieldtrip.

 It is about 24 total miles from:  Virginia Stateline at I-81 Bristol
 and it is 24 total miles from:  State of Franklin at I-26 Johnson City

 Included in these distances is about 5 miles west or north from
 I-26/I-81 Jct.

JPEG image