[Bristol-Birds] Mountain Empire Butterfly Club Meeting Saturday

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BRISTOL BIRDS <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BUTTERNUTS <butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 11:58:51 -0400

The Mountain Empire Butterfly Club will have an organizational meeting this
Saturday, 6/21, at Steele Creek Park in Bristol, TN. We will meet at the VFW
Shelter which is the first shelter past the parking lot past the lodge on the
right. We will meet at 1:00 pm. You might want to bring a snack and a drink
since we'll be at a picic shelter.  We can start a nature walk whenever we are
done with the organizational meeting. We will meet people who will join our
walk at the Nature Center at 3 pm. Bring your binoculars and/or camera and
let's have fun! We can provide binoculars if anyone should need them.  Larry
McDaniel(423) 773-9234
Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you
back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback