[Bristol-Birds] Laggards and New Yard Birds

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:40:00 -0400

I had the following birds at my feeder in the last few days:

April 7              Dark-eyed Junco
April 10            Purple Finch       (New for my yard)
April 12            Brown-headed Cowbird  (New for my yard)
April 13            Hairy Woodpecker   (New for my yard)
                       Red-breasted Nuthatch
                       Gray Catbird              (New for my Yard)

We moved to Tennessee at the end of September, 2007, and live in a residential
neighborhood in Johnson City.  Since this is my first spring, I don't know what
to expect when at this location, but I am pleased that these birds (Cowbird
excepted) showed up.

Good Birding!

Roy Knispel
Johnson City, Washington County