[Bristol-Birds] Re: John Sevier Lake heronry

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:38:57 -0500

Susan,

Thanks for the very informative info about January activity at the rookery.
Especially for the site across the channel from your house.  Extended
observations and records, as you have, are very valuable.  Don Miller will be
thrilled to get this information for his book.  Nothing beats someone right on
the spot keeping good records.  You are a rare and valuable source.  Yes, keep
us all well informed from you box seat overlook.  We appreciate you
tremendously.

Let's go birding.....