[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Meeting tonight Tuesday, February 9

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:16:11 -0500

The Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter of TOS will meet this evening at 7 p.m. at the
Science Building in Milligan College (usual place).  Due to more severe weather
in western Virginia, our scheduled presentation by Tom Hunter of Lebanon, VA,
will be postponed until the April Meeting.

Our meeting this evening will deal with club business, plan a field trip,
discuss the Great Backyard Bird Count, and discuss other issues members bring
up.  Hopefully, the weather here will stay reasonable and, without a
presentation, the meeting shouldn't take longer than an hour.

All are invited to meet at Bellacino's at 5:30 for dinner and socializing prior
to the meeting.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter of TOS