[Bristol-Birds] Hermit Thrush in NorthEast Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 22:19:37 -0400

Birders: ( Hermit Thrush in NorthEast Hamblen County )

This morning on April 9, 2007 while hunting and birdwatching in Russeville in
NorthEast of Hamblen County and Morristown I saw about 5 Hermit Thrush on the
ground in the trees and up close to me sitting in the woods behind my friends
hunting I had my camera and my binculars with me and I did get a picture of the
Hermit Thrush it is in the Country Birding Forum web site in the photo gallery
in Shane Gallery ( http://www.pbase.com/duckhunters1 ) under song birds on page
8 & 9 and I also saw Turkey and Black Vultures flying over head enjoy the
pictures everybody.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.