[Bristol-Birds] Greene County Field Trip

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:02:23 -0400

Hello Bristol Birders!  On this coming Saturday, March 20, The BBC will be
sponsoring a field trip to Greene County.  Our trip leader will be Don Miller.
We will meet at 8 o'clock a.m. at the Homestead Restaurant, southwest of
Greeneville on the right side of highway 11E (#3124).  If you are coming from I
81, take Exit 23 toward Greeneville and the restaurant will be on the left side
of highway 11E.  This is a great time to be in the field!!! Spring is dawning
and there have already been many reports of spring arrivals.  We will have
lunch at a local restaurant or you can bring your own!  I hope to see you all
this coming Saturday!!!  Any questions, call me at 423-349-6440 or send an
email to jpmoyle18@xxxxxxxx

John  Moyle               Glen Alpine Road
Kingsport/ Sullivan County