[Bristol-Birds] Fw: [blueridgebirders] Thanks for the memories

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:39:35 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Glen Eller
To: blueridgebirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 1:11 PM
Subject: [blueridgebirders] Thanks for the memories

I just want to say thank you to all the people who took time out
from their Sunday afternoon to give me a farewell dinner. I really
do hate to leave all you good folks but situations beyond my control
have deemed it to say good-bye.

My new address will be:

Glen D. Eller
1057 Painter Road
Jonesboro, TN 37659

As soon as I get my new internet carrier and service back up I will
let everyone know my new e-mail address.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE GREAT MEMORIES FROM BLUE RIDGE BIRDERS.

Glen Eller
Galax, VA (currently)