[Bristol-Birds] Fun Fest/BBC Birdwalk Times-News Coverage

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:30:37 EDT

The Fun Fest/BBC Birdwalks in Kingsport were covered by the Kingsport
Times-News today, July 22, 2004.  A link to the article and picture of Jami,
Kami,
and Sam Cross, who participated in both walks, can be found at
www.timesnews.net
 and then click on 'Community' on the left side of the page.  In the hard
copy, the article can be found on the front of the Metro section.
As a participant myself, I can say that both of these walks were very
successful and 'Fun'.  Many good birds were seen and much good birding company
was
present.  I hope we do it again next year!

Carol Cross